Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Long Time


It has been a really long time since I wrote on my blog. What can I say? A lot has happened. I am now in my second year in State, I live in an apartment with 4 other roommates. It has been crazy but the people with whom I got lucky to share a room with are quite special. 
I met a friend. Her name is Rebeca. She is one of my roommates, she live in the same room and she has become my best friend. It's weird, I never thought that you could meet someone and click instantly but you can, its great. My other friend Esther, she is something alright. I mean this in the most nicest way, I do. I love this girl. She is someone that I never thought in a million years would ever be friends with me because we physically look very very different but because at first we were or seemed at least like different people but ultimately when I got the chance to know her better we were more similar than different and so both Rebeca and Esther have become two of my greatest friends here. Also, I gained another friend his name is Dylan and he is the sweetest and most blunt person I know. I am truly blessed with amazing friends.
I have also gotten a job. Wont go too much into detail about it well because I don't think I can but the simplest way i can explain it is that I am basically a waitress at an elderly home. It's actually really nice working there. 
For my very personal and nonexistent social life there is not much to say. Maybe not really though. I have gotten three tattoos since August of 2014. They are all on my left arm. I have a butterfly, the words ordinary miracle with roots under the words and the I have a paradise flower with the word fortitude underneath. Yes I know people say its four but technically the last two were done together. It doesn't matter though. Much to anything nothing has really happened. I do hope I can write more but I have become busy and most of my writing I actually use pen and paper more because its easier and I like it better but I wont stop trying. Its almost the end of the first month of a new year but here's to a new year, new rules, new beginnings, new memories, and new us, to TWENTY FIFTEEN!
Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment