Monday, October 21, 2013

Myself.

There were things that couldn't be stopped
There were things that couldn't be said
We listen and don't respond or
We listen and speak in fear.
Fear over shadows what I first thought.
My thoughts no longer mattered and what ever I decided to do never happened.
My dreams became fears that I no longer wished to accomplish.
My accomplishments no longer existed
The goal that I had set for myself was no longer there and everything that I had been working for seemed to no longer matter.
I wish that things were not like this and that I was focus on what I wanted but I cant concentrate.
Maybe I am just trying to find myself in this journey and this is the process. 
I find it difficult to be goal oriented and be ambitious because I have seen how these things can ruin someone and I don't want to become like that and have to have a reality check to see what truly matter and that what  I have is better than what I sometimes want and desire.
To my family whom I love with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment